Helping cancer (oncology) patients by sharing faith, peace, forgiveness, love and salvation of Jesus, the Shepherd and Lamb of God. John 3:16. Assist with American based cancer resources.
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."—John 10:27.
The Holy Bible describes close relationships between shepherds and their flocks of lambs and sheep. The lambs and sheep hears and recognizes the voice of the shepherd. They follow him. The shepherd protects his flocks of lambs and sheep and would give his life for them. In the same way, Jesus is our shepherd. He leadeth us into His holiness and righteousness. We must listen to His voice only for His way is peaceful and His burden is light. When we choose not to follow the Good Shepherd, our lives can become hurtful, bitter, disappointing, depressing, unforgiving, and without understanding as to what is really important in life. We become lost and separated and left to wonder this earth without a clear sense of direction. It is true that many people seems to be doing well without Jesus Christ as their Savior, however, the Holy Bible states "What does it gain or profit for a man to gain the whole world, yet lose his soul"
- We believe in the Trinity.....God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; John 1:14; John 10:30; 2 Cor. 13:14)
- We believe the Holy Spirit was sent to earth to dwell in the believers of Jesus Christ to empower us to live a life of holiness and righteousness and sanctification. (Ephesians 4:22-24; 1 Peter 4:10-11; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; Colossians 1:10; John 15:8, 16)
- We believe Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. He died and rose from the grave and is now sitting at the right hand of God interceding on our behalf. He will one day return to receive his followers that believe in Him and we will eternally be with Him and have everlasting peace and joy. Sadly, non-believers will be judged for their un-confessed sins and condemned to a life of torture in hell and eternally separated from Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit. They will be casted into the lake of fire and brimstones, which has been created for satan and his demonic spirits. (John 1:1,14,18; John 3:16; Luke 1:30-35; Phillippians 2:5-8; Colossians 2:3,9; Mark 10:45; Acts 2:22-24; John 1:29; Romans 3:25-26; Hebrews 10:5-14; 1 Peter 2:24, 1 Peter 3:18; John 20:20; Phillippians 3:20-21; Hebrews 1:3; Romans 8:34; 1 John 2:1; Acts 1:11; Hebrews 9:28; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 2 Thessalonians 2:7; Matthew 24:44; Revelation 19:11-21; Revelation 21-22).
- We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for the remission of sins (John 14:6; John 3:16; Romans 5:8)
- We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross provides the sole basis for forgiveness of sins and salvation, which is the free gift of God’s grace. (John 10:27-29, Romans 14:6; Acts 26:20; 1 Peter 1:3-5)
- We believe that the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men of God “were moved by the Holy Spirit” to write the very words of Scripture. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe man was created by God and in the image of God. We believe we were created to worship and serve God and bring honor and glory to Him and have fellowship with Him. (Genesis 1:26, Genesis 2:6,17, Genesis 3:17-24; Isaiah 59:1-2; Romans 3:9-19,23, Romans 5:8; Luke 18:26-27; Ephesians 2:13).
- We believe that there is a spiritual enemy, by the name of satan or devil, that tries to steal, kill and destroy human kind and the works of Almighty God. In the Garden of Even, he tricked Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit and thus sin instantly entered mankind and has since caused trials and tribulations on the earth. (Genesis 3:1-5; Isaiah 14:12-17; Ezekiel 28:11-19; Job 1-2; 1 John 5:19; 2 Corinthians 11:14; 1 Timothy 3:6; 1 Peter 5:8-9; James 4:7; Revelations 12:9, Revelation 20:1-3, Revelation 7-10)
- I John 1:9 states "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."
- If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
WE MUST CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS
JESUS AND CANCER
PEACE IN THE MIDST OF MOUNTAINS
The Shepherd and the Lamb